Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's been a while

I haven't really been that busy, just too lazy to get on our website i guess! So our update: Hailey is such a 2 year old, and Adelle just had her first feeding of rice cereal and can sit pretty well on her own. I'm totally addicted to Zelda on nintendo ds and Stephen just got officialy accepted into graduate school, yay! We all will be going crazy until it gets warm enough to play outside! At least the snow is almost gone.


my mom showed up at our door to visit a couple weeks ago! It was a really good suprise. She came with my Aunt Susan, who's daughter, Kara, is going to BYU. We all went up to check out Park City.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

YAY! Congrats Stephen! That is so exciting! I can't believe how grown up Adelle looks. She is so cute with her tongue sticking out! It looks like Hailey likes being a big sister. That's so awesome!

Parkin Family said...

Congratulations Stephen! That's awesome! Your girls are getting so big! I still can't believe all that hair Adelle has. Hailey is sure starting to look like her dad. I was happy to see some new pics!

Krista said...

i'm playing zelda too!!! lol. i want the game drawn to life

Krista said...

i'm playing zelda too!!! lol. i want the game drawn to life

Parkin Family said...

I love the new background. Where do you find such cute backgrounds? I'm so new to blogging. I'm just learning as I go...

M said...

Your girls are so cute! I love how they play with eachother. We added a link to your blog on ours, hope thats alright. Thanks for coming over yesterday. You and Shauna are the best Visiting Teachers EVER!!