Hailey was watching Dora the Explorer and put her boots on like Boots the monkey. She's so adorable!
Oh my gosh. How cute is that!? That made me laugh so hard. I LOVE IT! I love the hair cuts too! They'are adorable. I'm glad that Easter went so well for you. Looks like Hailey had a lot of fun finding her eggs :)
I want to publish this to ALL of the world to show everyone how adorable my grandchildren are!!! It is hard to believe that those two girls are sisters. I love the boots on Hailey's dance scene. . . at least I know her feet are warm!Thanks for sharing and please keep it up!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh my gosh. How cute is that!? That made me laugh so hard. I LOVE IT! I love the hair cuts too! They'are adorable.
I'm glad that Easter went so well for you. Looks like Hailey had a lot of fun finding her eggs :)
I want to publish this to ALL of the world to show everyone how adorable my grandchildren are!!! It is hard to believe that those two girls are sisters. I love the boots on Hailey's dance scene. . . at least I know her feet are warm!
Thanks for sharing and please keep it up!
Post a Comment