So glad to see pictures of you guys! Looks like you are having a GREAT time! And Kimberly, Stephen has worn glasses (off and on) for about 3 years now. Makes him looks like a brain-iack doesn't he. Oh yea . . . he IS a brain-iack!
My last entry is a perfect example of why they allow you to preview your comment before entering it. I didn't use proper wording on Stephen being a brain-iack and I had too much going on all at once to even remember to send you my love before signing off.
Hey . . . I do love you. And glad you help to brighten my day here at the office with your blog updates! Life is good . . .
3 comments:
Since when does Stephen wear glasses? Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!
So glad to see pictures of you guys! Looks like you are having a GREAT time! And Kimberly, Stephen has worn glasses (off and on) for about 3 years now. Makes him looks like a brain-iack doesn't he. Oh yea . . . he IS a brain-iack!
My last entry is a perfect example of why they allow you to preview your comment before entering it. I didn't use proper wording on Stephen being a brain-iack and I had too much going on all at once to even remember to send you my love before signing off.
Hey . . . I do love you. And glad you help to brighten my day here at the office with your blog updates! Life is good . . .
Love always, Mom
Post a Comment