Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Las Vegas

Stephen and i got to go on an all expenses paid trip to Las Vegas for stephen to present a paper. It was so amazing. We went and saw KA, a cirque du soleil performance and it was incredible. Our hotel was really sweet too. I love the style and hope my house looks like that some day. We left the kids with Stephen's aunt, Kara, my cousin and Stephen's sister Heather. It was so nice to have time just for me and stephen, but i was happy to come home and see my kids!

We stopped to see the St. George temple on the way down.
This was our view from our room. Unfortunately we didn't have time to go swimming.
I loved our hotel room!


This chandelier was two stories tall and was gorgeous. It was in the hotel lobby.


Here is stephen presenting. He did great and his boss said it was totally worth the trip!

3 comments:

.From Her. said...

Hey guys!! Our new blog is:

SpotTheWonderBlog.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is so cool! He's going to make a lot of money someday! (I tap tap Mom and Dad's house though!)

English Rose said...

What a fun trip away. Your hotel looked amazing!!

I'm looking at studying Hypno Babies for my next baby and was wondering if you had any advice for me. There are no classes in my area, so I've found the home study package online. Let me know what you think and if it's worth it.
Thanks, Karen :0)