That's hilarious! Isn't it fun being a parent/ Adelle is so cute! I can't believe how big the girls are getting. I'm still waiting for a visit from Heather Rae!
Oh my gosh. That made us laugh so hard! We had to watch it twice. Too cute!
Hmmm, that's almost a little cruel if it wasn't so hilarious! I'm totally kidding about it being cruel, by the way. :)
It is sure fun to see a daddy who loves her girl and a girl who loves her daddy.Love, Grandpa Harston
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's hilarious! Isn't it fun being a parent/ Adelle is so cute! I can't believe how big the girls are getting. I'm still waiting for a visit from Heather Rae!
Oh my gosh. That made us laugh so hard! We had to watch it twice. Too cute!
Hmmm, that's almost a little cruel if it wasn't so hilarious! I'm totally kidding about it being cruel, by the way. :)
It is sure fun to see a daddy who loves her girl and a girl who loves her daddy.
Love, Grandpa Harston
Post a Comment