Friday, May 07, 2010

Pregnancy craziness

This is me at 35 weeks. I am now almost 38 weeks along and going crazy! So i've been trying to keep myself busy.
We bought this chair for 20 bucks and i didn't think it was very cute so i made a slip cover for it.
Much better!
This is one of those car seat canopies that are pretty popular here now. Pretty much just a blanket with rounded corners and pieces to attach it to the handle.
I just finished this today. A little stuffed giraffe. It has super soft minky on the back. I think it turned out pretty cute.
What to do next?

4 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

you look adorable. i can't believe how big your girls are....and how much they look like each other. well, i love the stuff you made. i follow this blog that has awesome ideas. makeitandloveit.blogspot.com good luck. can't wait to pictures of your family of 5!!!

Kristin said...

Yay! You are almost there! I love how creative you are with all the things you make. So Fun!

Anonymous said...

Jenny that chair turned out so good! Nice work. Your other projects are way cute too! I miss you!!

Joy in the Journey said...

Oh my gosh you're so creative! I love all the things you've been busy making. Congrats also on baby #3.